Monday, September 24, 2012

Homeland Security

So I was driving down the road today and I saw a Homeland Security "police" SUV. Ok, I had no idea these existed! So I did a little bit more digging via Google and found some pictures that are rather scary.


What in the world does Homeland Security need vehicles like this for? Is the government really planning for the need to control civilians? These vehicles say "Rescue" on the side, but their steel bulletproof sides say otherwise.

The government seems to be preparing for something. I don't know what, but these vehicles don't look friendly folks. These vehicles are built to withstand all types of ammo with gun ports in every window. These are clearly not for terrorism but more for crowd control.

Start preparing now, because when we find out what these vehicles are for, it will be too late. We don't want to look back at all of this and realize how obvious the clues were. I hope its nothing, but I'm not betting on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment